Quick blog because I need to go to bed earlier because I have a job interview tomorrow. This will be my first job interview in NZ and I am nervous to say the least, but I am going with the attitude knowing that if nothing comes of this then at least I will have the experience of a NZ job interiew. And I know that whatever happens, happens and is meant to be. I am not going to stress about it because stress never did any good for anybody.
Today I am grateful for....
1 - the beautiful rain we had last night
2 - the kindess of neighbours
3 - seeing eels and trout in the stream
4 - the innocence and fun of watching children play
5 - the opportunity for a job interview
6 - technology like skype and gtalk so i can chat to my friends
And with that, its tea time, then bed.
Good night world :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment