04 January 2010

Things I am grateful for - 4 Jan 2010

A friend of mine has started something on her blog, everyday she lists 5 things she is grateful for. My 'adopted' granny once gave me a diary and in it she had written that each day I should find at least 3 things that made me happy or that I was grateful for. I think I did that for a few days and then lost interest. But after this evening, I am going to try and list at least 3 things everyday that I am grateful for....
1 - I am grateful that I have family that care for me and my well being and happiness.
2 - That I have a roof over my head and food in my stomach.
3 - For the lovely sunshine on my bed while having a lie-in this morning.
4 - That I live in a beautiful country where safety is not that much of an issue.
5 - Not being alone

I do not know if anybody even reads this, but I'm going to try and blog more this year, I think it's a good way to get your thoughts onto 'paper' and for me, it's one of the next best things after having friends to talk to.

No comments: